Phillips의 Smart 전구인 Hue입니다.
스마트폰과 연결되어 전구의 색상을 변경할 수 있으며 알람을 맞춰놓을 경우 정해진 시간에 끄고 켤 수 있습니다.
HUE는 전구와 브리지로 구성됩니다.
브리지와 전구는 Zigbee로 연결되며 브리지는 WiFi로 연결됩니다.
HUE의 브리지에 STM32F217VET6가 사용되었습니다.
HUE 브리지는 FreeRTOS와 LwIP를 사용하고 있습니다.
STM32F217은 Cortex-M3 Core를 사용하고 있으며 Ethernet 기능과 Crypto기능을 내장하고 있습니다.
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 CPU (120 MHz max) with Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™ allowing 0-wait state execution performance from Flash memory, MPU, 150 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 512 bytes of OTP memory
- Up to 128 + 4 Kbytes of SRAM
- Flexible static memory controller that supports Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- From 1.8 to 3.6 V application supply+I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4 to 26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Low power
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC, 20 × 32 bit backup registers, and optional 4 KB backup SRAM
- 3 × 12-bit, 0.5 μs ADCs with up to 24 channels and up to 6 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2 × 12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream controller with centralized FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 17 timers
- Up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers, up to 120 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Debug mode: Serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG, and Cortex-M3 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability:
- Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 60 MHz
- Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 15 communication interfaces
- Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs and 2 UARTs (7.5 Mbit/s, ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem ctrl)
- Up to 3 SPIs (30 Mbit/s), 2 with muxed I2S to achieve audio class accuracy via audio PLL or external PLL
- 2 × CAN interfaces (2.0B Active)
- SDIO interface
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface (48 Mbyte/s max.)
- Cryptographic acceleration
- Hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, HASH (MD5, SHA-1)
- Analog true random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- 96-bit unique ID